Valentine's Day In Hogwarts
It would be fair to say that nearly an entire generation, and the generations after them, have grown up utterly entranced with and attached to the wonderful world of Harry Potter created by J.K. Rowling. From the spellbinding magic to the death defying battles, every element of the Potter wizarding world has permeated our pop culture, and one particular element, the element of romance, has definitely had it's time in the spotlight as well. When you think about romance in Harry Potter, couples like Harry and Ginny, Hermione and Ron and Lupin and Tonks comes to mind, but what about you and your loved one? That's right, you too can now experience some of that special Hogwarts romance in your own lives!
For the opportunity of a lifetime, the Warner Bros. Harry Potter Studios in London are giving coupled up fans of the series the chance to spend Valentine's Day in the wonderful surroundings of the iconic film set, having a romantic candle lit dinner in the infamous Great Hall complete with a love potion cocktail and magical canapÃ©s beforehand.
For any girlfriend or boyfriend hoping to impress their partner with a truly special experience on Valentine's, you really can't get much more special than a night to remember in one of the most magical places in the United Kingdom. Not only will you score huge brownie points with this surprise, but you will be joining a long list of J.K. Rowling's characters who have had some lovely romantic moments throughout the course of the series. Let's look back on a few of the best romantic moments in Harry Potter history to get your juices flowing for the big day.
- Who can forget Harry's first kiss? Although many fans always wished Hermione would be the girl for him, Harry's first crush was for the intelligent Ravenclaw Cho Chang. Their romance didn't last for long, but it was an important moment in the series and marked a big point of maturity for Harry.
- Be honest, did you ever expect from the early books that Ginny Weasley would be the girl to steal Harry's heart? It may have been out of left field, but once their romance blossomed it became impossible to imagine the pair without each other. She may have been younger than Harry, but she was his equal in every way!
- Let's be honest, Harry Potter may have been the title character, but for all the romance fans out there it was always all about Ron and Hermione and their wonderful relationship. From their early, testing beginnings to their final, triumphant first kiss after killing off the Basilisk in Deathly Hallows, we all knew that Ron and Hermione were made for each other. It might have taken relationships with Lavender Brown and Viktor Krum respectively to finally realise they were meant to be, but the amazing moment of reader satisfaction when they finally get together, you just can't beat reading about true love, whether magic is involved or not!
Rating: 3.9/5 (313 votes)
- Outline £5
- Title page £5
- Bibliography £10
- Formatting £10
- Unlimited Amendments £30
- 275 words/page (double spaced)
- 550 words/page (single spaced)
- 1 inch margin
- 12 pt
What you get with our service
- Customer support 24/7
- Direct contact with your writer
- 100% Confidentiality
- 100% Security
- Delivery on time